Tucker Carlson got into a heated debate with a pro-choice woman on his show Wednesday night while discussing Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s comments about abortion from earlier in the day. In an interview Wednesday morning, the governor was asked about whether he supports abortion being legal until the moment before birth. In his response, Northam suggested that he’d be okay with a mother deciding to abort a baby after it’s born. Carlson had Monica Klein, a founding parter at Seneca Strategies, a group dedicated to promoting progressive female “candidates, non-profits and issue campaigns,” on his show to talk about the governor’s comments. WATCH: “I’m sure you describe yourself as pro-choice. I bet a lot of people watching think of themselves as pro-choice. So, I’m not attacking you for that. But I wonder what you think of what Dr. Northam, the governor of Virginia just said,” Carlson began. “That when a child, he described is an infant is born, there’s a point where the mother and the physician can decide whether to kill the infant or not. What do you think of that?” “Look, Tucker, I understand you want to go back to a time where Roe v. Wade was illegal, where… Read full this story
- 'I had an abortion': 'Pro-voice' replaces judgment with conversation
- Pro-choice activists send hangers to Sen. Collins, hoping to influence her vote on court
- SCOTUS nominee could end almost all abortions in Louisiana
- She's fighting to change the debate around abortion
- For This Politician Who Survived Child Sexual Assault And A Miscarriage, The Abortion Debate Was "Tough Going"
- Supreme Court fight could spotlight California governor candidate’s anti-abortion stance
- Malawi’s Termination of Pregnancy Bill; Why we need separation of church, state on abortion laws
- Scheer pressed on abortion debate on campaign trail
- May says she's 'losing respect' for Singh over his 'desperate' use of abortion debate
- ‘I Couldn’t Tell Anyone’: Women Around the World Reveal Intimate Stories of Abortion
Tucker Gets In Wild Debate Over Abortion With Pro-Choice Guest have 325 words, post on dailycaller.com at January 30, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.