Is spring market the best time to sell a home in Minnesota? The overall answer is “yes”. However, it’s important to understand the Real Estate definition of “spring” may be vastly different from your personal definition. Real Estate spring is really early, which means you need to start planning as early as possible. This post and others in my Plan, Prepare, and Profit series will help you do just that. Over the past few years the spring market has come rolling in like a tsunami. Several factors influence the best time to sell your home. Factors to consider include price of your home, the demographic of likely Buyers, and your personal needs. Let’s define the Real Estate spring market timeline first. Real Estate Spring Starts Really Early: When I started in Real Estate over 20 years ago, the traditional start to the “Real Estate Spring Market” was considered the Sunday after Super Bowl Sunday! Right after the Super Bowl, there was a significant increase in phone calls coming into the office. Showings on homes jumped in numbers and open houses began to get busy. Then, the NFL changed everything and started scheduling the Super Bowl later in the year. It… Read full this story
- Signs of change: D-FW is shifting toward a home buyers' market
- Is Boston's luxury condo market really in a downturn?
- Not-so-good news if you’re trying to sell your home right now
- Woodshlock Nation: The Myth! The Mud! The Marketing!
- The Most Measured Person in Tech Is Running the Most Chaotic Place on the Internet
- Airbnb working to increase diversity of hosts
- Trouble brewing at Craft Beer Cellar
- For some Craft Beer Cellar franchisees, it’s a bitter taste after jumping in
- Venetian’s convention model ‘transformed’ Las Vegas Strip 20 years ago
- California Tried to Fix Its Prisons. Now Its County Jails Are More Deadly.
Real Estate Spring Market Starts Really Early! have 311 words, post on patch.com at January 24, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.