A poor couple in the central province of Nghe An are calling for financial support to help provide treatment for their three ailing children. The couple Bui Van Hong, 36, and Tran Thi Phuong, 34, in Quynh Thanh Commune, Quynh Luu District has four children and up to three among those are suffering from serious diseases. Phuong and her ailing children Their eldest child Bui Thi Ngoc Tram, 8, faces blood disorders, causing poliosis. However, due to the family’s financial difficulties, the couple can’t take her to hospital for the treatment. Their third child Bui Van Luyen, 4, has been diagnosed with kidney and hearing problems. He was then taken back home after the one-month treatment at the Vietnam National Hospital of Pediatrics in Hanoi as his family couldn’t afford the treatment. The house has nothing valuable Meanwhile, their four-month-old child Bui Van Khanh suffers from a cleft palate which troubles him in eating. He even can’t suckle his breast milk, so he has to use powdered milk instead. It is really hard work for the mother to feed him. He now weighs only 3.8 kilos. The couple only depends on farming and a modest income of the husband who… Read full this story
- Jennifer Aniston wears white hat as she talks about helping sick children through her favorite charity: 'You see these little miracles, these heroes'
- Hungarian Government Will Give $33,000 Bonus to Married Couples Who Have Three Children
- Vietnam says Britain seeks help to identify four truck victims
- Konnie Huq turns dramatist to help teach children internet safety
- Masaba Gupta admits going for therapy; urges fans to open up and seek help
- 1,003 homeless children seeking help- 40% increase since last year
- Catherine Tyldesley: ‘Have I pushed you to the limit?’ Strictly star's partner seeks help
- 'The more he helps, the more he earns': Why parents are using the Barefoot Investor's famous money tips to help their children start saving from as young as eight
- Pune-based couple seeks entry of women into mosques; SC asks Centre to reply by November 5
- The ketogenic diet may help treat children with epilepsy, study states
Poor couple seeks help for three ailing children have 350 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 3, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.