From a wedding watched by millions to her first royal tour, the Duchess of Sussex has had quite a year. And it seems Meghan has invested in a wardrobe to match, with her clothing bill for 2018 totalling almost half a million pounds. The eye-watering sum – £406,662.55 ($508,258.25) – is revealed in new research published this week by royal fashion experts UFO No More, who have totted up the amount spent by British royals and their European neighbours on clothing and accessories over the past 12 months. Researchers from the fashion blog – which stands for Unidentified Fashion Objects – calculated the cost of some 1,661 new pieces debuted in 2018 by royals in Britain, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Norway and the Netherlands. Their findings put Prince Harry’s wife some £300,000 ($380,334.30) ahead of her closest contender, Denmark’s Crown Princess Mary – and that’s not including the cost of Meghan’s show-stopping bespoke Givenchy bridal gown. And she splashed out almost six times times as much in 2019 as her sister-in-law Kate, who wore less new clothing this year as she spent several months away from the public eye following the birth of Prince Louis in April. 1st PLACE: Meghan, Duchess of Sussex… Read full this story
- Hanoi to open Meet Europe 2018 conference
- Meet Europe 2018 attracts over 200 companies from Europe and Vietnam
- Winners of Mrs Ao Dai Vietnam Europe 2018 announced
- Vietnam to launch new satellite to serve fishing industry in 2018
- Czech Republic to host Mrs Ao Dai Vietnam Europe 2018
- Bac Giang Garment JSC: Changing "New Clothes" Day after Day
- Quan Lan Island worth time and money
- Vietnam Airlines to use new check-in time frames
- Royal parents William and Kate to keep media at bay
- Should VN emperors receive new clothes?
Meghan's £400k wardrobe: How the duchess wore new clothing worth FIVE times more than any other royal woman in Europe in 2018 - while Kate's spend was a modest £68K have 280 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 4, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.