When asked about his most memorable encounter with Zuckerberg, he said: "Well, there was a year when he was only eating what he was killing. He made goat for me for dinner. He killed the goat."
Dorsey went on to explain that Zuckerberg killed the goat with a laser gun and knife, before sending it off to a butcher.
And just to make things worse, when the goat was served, it was cold.
He said: “We go in the dining room. He puts the goat down. It was cold. That was memorable. I don't know if it went back in the oven. I just ate my salad."
Thankfully, it seems that Dorsey was able to see the funny side of the situation.
He added: "Revenge is a dish best served warm. Or cold."
- Donald Trump: No More Dinners for Mark Zuckerberg When I’m Back in the White House
- Zuckerberg, Dorsey And 18 Other Billionaires Lead Massive Stock Sales
- Trump praises Nigeria banning Twitter and hints he wishes he’d done the SAME when he was president
- Trump ends blog ‘From The Desk of’ that replaced his Twitter – less than a month after launch
- Apple's failed Ping showed how hard it is to create a music service
- Elon Musk, Blasting Off in Domestic Bliss
- Trump May Start a Social Network. Here’s My Advice.
- The 70 best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- 'Cyberpunk 2077' Update 1.2 Adds Improvements to Quests and More - Patch Notes
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden on Putin: 'a worthy adversary'
- The Perfect Weapon: How Russian Cyberpower Invaded the U.S.
Mark Zuckerberg 'killed goat with laser' at bizarre dinner, Twitter's Jack Dorsey reveals have 341 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 24, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.