dsvn.vn is a reliable website to book railway tickets. – VNS Photo Khoa ThưViet Nam News HÀ NỘI — Vietnam Railway has warned passengers against booking on unofficial websites which offer tickets at much higher prices, the Tuổi trẻ (Youth) newspaper reports. Tickets are sold on Vietnam Railway’s official online outlets including https://dsvn.vn and http://vetau.com.vn. However, there are some websites charging much higher prices compared to the ranges officially set by the company. These websites have similar addresses to Vietnam Railway’s websites such as vietnam-rai…com or www.vietnam-rail…net, aiming to mislead customers, especially foreigners. At vietnam-rail…com, for example, a ticket for a bed on the SE1 train from Hà Nội to HCM City is priced at US$92.56 (VNĐ2.1 million) with a 4 per cent service charge included. Meanwhile, on Vietnam Railway’s official outlets, the same ticket is sold for VNĐ1.3 million ($55.9). Vietnam Railway recommends passengers make bookings on its official outlets and its subsidiaries’ websites at www.vr.com.vn, https://dsvn.vn, Hà Nội Railway Company’s www.vantaiduongsathanoi.vn and Sài Gòn Railway Company’s http://saigonrailway.com.vn. Passengers can also contact Vietnam Railway via Facebook at www.facebook.com/duongsathanoi and www.facebook.com/duongsatsg for information on routes, policies, regulations and promotions. Passengers are asked to bring their ID cards, passports or driving… Read full this story
- How to Accept Credit Cards Online, In-Store or Anywhere
- The future of motoring - what will cars be like in 25 years?
- DRIVEN: Honda CR-Z facelift on a west coast getaway
- Align-Honing Distributor – What’s Your Problem?
- What is IVR? A Buying Guide for Business Owners
- The best place to park Islington
- Plymouth v Portsmouth: Away-day guide. All fans need to know ahead of the trip
- Choosing a Background Check Service: A Buying Guide for Businesses
- Hemi Heroes – Hot Rodders views of the legendary engine
- The most totally-random stuff also made by car companies
Higher charges for tickets on unofficial websites: Vietnam Railway have 324 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 7, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.