The Nissan Leaf signs its first-ever market win in 2018, in Norway. This article is the portal to all Full Year 2018 Reports. You can find below the links to all updates already live. Please check again later if the country you are after isn’t on the list yet as this post is is updated in real time as more Reports get published. Previous years: See the Full Year 2017 Reports for 142 markets here See the Full Year 2016 Reports for 107 markets here See the Full Year 2015 Reports for 136 markets here See the Full Year 2014 Reports for 134 markets here See the Full Year 2013 Reports for 108 markets here Top 10 markets: 1. China 2018: VW Lavida snaps first ever win in first market decline in 28 years China imports 2018: Lexus (+26.3%) has ES at #1, NX at #3 and RX at #5 in market up 3.2% 2. USA 2018: Market up 0.6, light trucks up 7.7% to record 69.1% share, cars down 13% to lowest since 1958, Jeep, Subaru, Ram break records 3. Japan 2018: Note first Nissan to ever top the regular car ranking, Honda N-BOX #1 overall, breaks volume record… Read full this story
- Foreign investment inflow reverses trend
- The Village Loudspeaker: What’s happened to truly local radio?
- Norwegian Air shares hit as travel slump puts liquidity on radar
- UPDATE 3-Henkel to sell or discontinue some consumer brands in plan to bolster profit
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 13
- Agent's Take: Here are the contracts Tom Brady, Dak Prescott and other top offensive players should target
- Breakdancing opera star uses Instagram to promote classical music
- Now, govt goes for 100% stake sale of Air India
- LSU football in a 'fight' to finish 2020 class strong; what to expect on national signing day
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 8
* Full Year 2018 Reports * 56 markets available have 265 words, post on bestsellingcarsblog.com at January 12, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.