Since early November, federal prosecutors have been doing their best to prove to a jury that Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán Loera is guilty of running a decades-long, multibillion-dollar conspiracy to traffick and distribute narcotics across North America. Over the course of two months, the government has brought forward witness after witness to describe how they worked with Guzmán to bring drugs to the United States by plane, train, and automobile (along with boats, submarines, tunnels, and hidden in pepper cans). The parade of cooperating witnesses has included a confessed mass murderer who disfigured himself to evade capture, a former drug lord who spent more than a decade snorting up to four grams of cocaine a day, and a trafficker who once had so much cash lying around that he bought a soccer team To help readers keep track of what’s happened so far as the trial resumes after a holiday break, here is a roundup the important players. The Alleged Kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán LoeraCaptured in 2016 and extradited to the United States in 2017 Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán Loera, 61, is the star of the show. Born in a rural community in the Mexican state of Sinaloa called… Read full this story
- UPDATE 1-Missouri appeals court overturns $110 mln Johnson & Johnson talc verdict
- Videoconferencing in Court Trials - Justice League's Newest Technology
- Navigating Rough Waters - Divorce Process and Strategy - From Filing to Trial!
- The Great Warrior Lord of Huayllay (2946 BC) (In Poetic Prose, Now in English & Spanish)
- Criminal Law: A Critical Analysis of the Crown Court
- Criminal Law: A Critical Analysis of the Magistrate Court
- A Substantive Due Process Challenge to the War on Drugs
- Tennis - Performance Drugs? Or No Performance Drugs!
- The Case For Insanity
- Revisiting The Age Old Case of Diagnostic Confusion - Sociopath vs. Psychopath
El Chapo Trial: Who’s Who in Alleged Drug Lord’s Court Case have 299 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at January 3, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.