Source: Focus Information Agency Berlin. The Brexit deal sealed by British PM Theresa May and the EU is the “best and only solution” for an orderly withdrawal, German foreign minister Heiko Maas said Wednesday, stressing the bloc won’t leave Ireland isolated. “Our position is clear: the withdrawal agreement is the best and only solution for an orderly exit,” he told the Funke media group, after British MPs voted for May to renegotiate the deal. © 2019 All rights reserved. Citing Focus Information Agency is mandatory!
- Bankers will get special travel rights in any Brexit deal, David Davis says
- May is being told to either reverse Article 50 or seal a ‘Soft Brexit’ deal for Britain
- EU sees no future for Assad in Syria – foreign ministers
- David Davis says MPs will be able to vote down final Brexit deal
- May’s Brexit deal in crisis after DUP leaders refuse to meet her
- The EU and UK are reportedly very close to a Brexit deal, and it may be announced on Friday
- Foreign ministers urge ‘total ceasefire’ in Ukraine
- Foreign ministers in Ukraine talks call for ceasefire
- G7 foreign ministers seek new push to end Syria war
- What Foreign Minister Datuk Seri Anifah Has To Say On Obama’s Visit To Malaysia
AFP: EU Brexit deal is 'best and only solution, says German foreign minister have 207 words, post on www.focus-fen.net at January 30, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.