The dates we’re most looking forward to in 2019. Athletics World Championships start: Sep 28 With no major global competition in 2018, it was a year for new faces to emerge and suggest they could be major forces in the future. The 2019 World Championships are the first chance to prove themselves. A number of young sprinters are hoping to earn the tag of world’s fastest man and it will be interesting to see how the likes of Dina Asher-Smith, Laura Muir and Britain’s other leading athletes fare on the global stage. As for the fact that the event will be held at night in Doha… that is not something I am looking forward to one bit. Ben Bloom Boxing Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 It is not signed yet, but the Deontay Wilder versus Tyson Fury rematch is mouthwatering, not least because we are likely to get the same or similar fight the second time around. The huge punching, stalking style of Wilder, and the elusive skills of Fury. The first fight was a thriller, and the second meeting could be even better. If it is in the USA, it could be in New York, or Las Vegas… Read full this story
- Chinese Wedding Custom 4 - Using the Chinese Calendar to Select Auspicious Dates
- New Year Resolutions for Writers - The Best Kind to Make and How to Keep Them
- Boldy Go Where No Has Before - Prepare to Do 20 Times More by Looking Five Years Ahead
- Search Engines Can Be The Online Writer's Best Friend
- Leapfrog Many Years Ahead of the Competition by Accomplishing 20 Times More!
- 5 Tips for Independent Film Producers: How to Survive the Turbulent Years Ahead
- My Early Musings Of Sports
- Who Should Vote For Sports Awards And All-Star Selections?
- Who's The Greatest Of All Time In A Particular Sport?
- FC Edmonton coach reflects on inaugural CPL season, prepares for final home game of 2019
2019 sporting calendar: Our writers select the best events of the year ahead have 311 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at January 1, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.