Two 15-year-old boys have been charged with the murder of a man stabbed to death in north London. Portuguese national and keen boxer Wilham Mendes, 25, was found with multiple stab wounds at Albert Place in Tottenham at about 1.20am on Saturday. Mr Mendes, who had lived in the UK since 2015, was taken to an east London hospital but was pronounced dead about an hour later. Two 15-year-old boys, who cannot be named because of their age, were charged on December 24 with his murder, Scotland Yard said. The boys, who are also charged with the robbery of Mr Mendes, will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday.
- San Jose police searching for missing 11-year-old boy
- A 15-year-old migrant boy is missing after running away from a Texas children’s shelter
- Police arrest 15-year-old in TalkTalk hack
- BCSO: 15-year-old arrested for bringing loaded gun to high school
- 16-year-old boy from west London arrested over TalkTalk hack
- 15-year-old arrested in slaying of two teens last year
- 16-year-old boy arrested in shooting deaths of his parents, sister, and family friend on New Year's Eve, prosecutor says
- 16-year-old boy arrested in shooting deaths of his parents, sister, and family friend on New Year’s Eve
- GoFundMe for death of 11-year-old boy exceeds goal
- Man shoots, kills dog that attacked 4-year-old boy
Two 15-year-old boys charged with murder of boxer Wilham Mendes in Tottenham have 222 words, post on www.itv.com at December 25, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.