A DEVASTATED neighbour of tragic BBC radio presenter Vicki Archer has revealed how her stepdad pleaded for a ladder to get into her house after fearing for her safety when she walked out of her show part-way through a broadcast. The 41-year-old mum-of-three told colleagues she was “upset” when she left the Radio Shropshire slot she co-presented at 5pm. Three hours later she was found dead in her loft by stepdad Lee Holyoake, 64. Neighbour Chris Williams, 82, recalled the evening on August 6 this year when Vicki took her own life at her three-bed semi-detached house in Shrewsbury. She said: “I was in my kitchen making the dinner with my daughter just after 5pm. “We saw Vicki park her car on our road and walk past the window towards her house. “I said to my daughter, ‘Vicki’s home early’. It was odd for two reasons – she should have been on the local radio until 7pm and she was not using her own driveway. “Later on we were sitting in the garden enjoying the heatwave when we heard a knock at the door. It was Vicki’s stepfather and he was asking if he could borrow a ladder. “My daughter… Read full this story
- BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show host Nick Grimshaw steps down live on air
- Nick Grimshaw quits BBC Radio 1 breakfast show live on air
- BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show host Nick Grimshaw quits live on air
- BBC Radio 1 Breakfast host announces he's quitting
- BBC Radio 4 presenter 'attacked by youths while boarding London bus'
- Who is Greg James? The new BBC Radio 1 Breakfast host
- Kylie Minogue to headline BBC Radio 2 Hyde Park festival
- Understandable reason why Nick Grimshaw has quit the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show
- Charlene White slams BBC Radio 1 for resorting to “stereotypes” with new host
- House explosion in Georgetown kills 1
Tragic Vicki Archer’s stepdad ‘begged for help’ to get into her house after she walked out of BBC radio show and killed herself have 299 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 7, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.