Rosemarie Melanson remembers staring down at the chaos breaking out at the Route 91 Harvest Festival, seeing her limp body splayed on the ground, blood coming from a bullet wound to her chest. She recalls floating in the sky away from frantic screams and the rain of gunfire that instantly obliterated what had been an awesome autumn night on the town with her two daughters. “The next thing I know I was in heaven,” Melanson told ABC News’ “Nightline.” “And I saw my dad and my two brothers, and my uncle. And it was so beautiful. It was so beautiful you didn’t want to come back. They just told me, ‘It’s not your time, Rosemarie. You’ve got to go back.'” Watch the full documentary “A Killer on Floor 32” on Hulu right now. ABC News’ “Nightline” is set to air one of the most comprehensive examinations of a U.S. mass shooting ever compiled, a look back at the Oct. 1, 2017, Las Vegas massacre that killed 58 people and left Melanson and more than 850 others wounded at a country music concert. A killer on the 32nd floor Stephen Paddock checked into the Mandalay Bay on Sept. 25, 2017, arriving… Read full this story
- Healing Garden for Las Vegas mass shooting victims to expand
- Trump tweets "warmest condolences" to victims of Las Vegas mass shooting
- ATF: Las Vegas shooter had 12 guns modified to mimic automatics – live updates
- Trump calls Las Vegas shooting an "act of pure evil"
- Las Vegas shooting: How hospitals respond to mass casualty events
- GoFundMe campaign for Las Vegas victims raises millions
- Stephen Paddock: What we know about the Las Vegas gunman
- US jury in Las Vegas mulling accused Vagos racketeering case
- Las Vegas shooting: Where the investigation will turn next
- Trump Las Vegas visit - live updates
The anatomy of the Las Vegas mass shooting, the deadliest in modern US history have 290 words, post on abcnews.go.com at December 23, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.