source “Assassin’s Creed Odysessy”/Ubisoft It’s been a great year for video games. With the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One approaching the end of their life cycles, developers have delivered some of the best games of the console generation during 2018. The Nintendo Switch has also continued to expand its library of games in its second year, with some unique titles making ideal use of the portable console’s strengths. Open-world adventure games continue to dominate the mainstream market, but an increasingly diverse audience has brought fresh demand for games with engaging narratives and innovation for classic genres. Coupled with ever-improving technology and developing platforms like virtual reality, 2018 had no shortage of memorable releases. Without further ado, here are the 18 can’t-miss games released during 2018: “Monster Hunter World” (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) source “Monster Hunter: World”/Capcom “Monster Hunter” may not be a household name like “Super Mario” or “Tomb Raider,” but the action role-playing series is one of the most popular video game franchises in Japan and has garnered a healthy fanbase around the world. Though the series has typically been developed for handheld gaming systems, “Monster Hunter World” is the first “Monster Hunter” game in nearly 10 years… Read full this story
- July 2019's Best-Selling Games Have Been Revealed; Can You Guess What's No. 1?
- Target's Buy 2, Get 1 Free On Video Games, Board Games, And Blu-Rays Is Still Live
- Every Game Awards Winner: Game Of The Year Goes To God Of War
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Had The Series' Best Launch This Generation
- Microsoft Considered Ending The Halo Series Or Bringing In Borderlands Dev To Make A New Game
- The Game Awards 2019 Stream Date Revealed
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Is Still Very Popular, And Has Made Almost $1 Billion In Revenue
- Terminator: Resistance's Gameplay Trailer Shows How The Game Mixes Stealth And Action
- Dragon Age Writer's New Game Nearing Funding Target, Romance Options Detailed
- Dragon Ball Project Z Game Revealed, Check Out The First Trailer
The 18 best video games of 2018, from ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ to ‘God of War’ have 318 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at December 1, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.