A CHEEKY chap’s bum has been immortalised online after he was caught MOONING a Google Street View car.
Toby Sullivan spotted the tech giant’s car as he walked with a pal in Hayes, Hillingdon, Greater London, dropped his trousers and flashed his bare buttocks for the camera in April 2018.
It appears the prankster foiled Google’s ‘cutting edge blurring technology’ as his behind was published unblurred for all users to see on the photo mapping service.
However it appears Google have since caught wind and have since thoroughly pixelated the image – though using their zoom tool still reveals his bum.
Delighted Toby shared his brazen antics online and wrote: “Fully made it on google maps. I saw the car thought f*** it why not. I can’t f***ing believe it.”
The original Street View image shows Toby carrying a plastic bag and squatting while dragging his navy tracksuit bottoms down and baring his rear.
The image has since been edited to pixelate his bare flesh but is still winning praise from people on social media finding it hilarious and branding him a ‘hero’.
Since learning his bum was blurred Toby posted: “These a***holes have only gone and blurred it!”
Google state that they use ‘cutting edge technology’ to protect people’s privacy on their mapping service.
Their website ‘blurring policies’ section states: “We have developed cutting-edge face and license plate blurring technology that is designed to blur all identifiable faces and license plates within Google-contributed imagery in Street View.
Rotten flesh, pus-filled sores & painful death – the Krokodil craze hitting UK
BEAST BITES BACK
Brits to face coldest winter on record as mild NYE turns into January snow
KILLER ON THE RUN
Cops hunt female killer, 28, who bathed in victim’s blood after attack
Kate waited until Meghan left before going on Christmas hunt with own shotgun
Mum claims family were kicked out of Butlins on Xmas Eve after kids fell ill
Mystery footballer ‘caught undertaking cops & doing 125mph in his £150k Mercedes’
“If you see that your face or license plate requires additional blurring, or if you would like us to blur your entire house or car, submit a request using the Report a Problem tool.
“Please note, however, that once Google blurs an image the effect is permanent.”
Google have been contacted for comment.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
- How California's most infamous serial killers got caught
- South Street Seaport hooks high-end shoppers with $731M makeover
- 5 Google do’s and don’ts for Trump
- Missing packages in Houston? These two might be responsible, police say
- In a Pence-ive mood
- Apple slumps as company says no more iPhone sales numbers
- Banksy pulls prank by self-destructing his artwork after $1.4M auction sale
- Overtown streets where homeless live are blockaded during public health investigation
- Trump says he revoked Brennan’s security clearance — but Brennan says he may still have it
- Google Pixel 3 And Pixel 3 XL’s Charging Dock Detailed In Leak
- The Morning Download: UPS CIO Says Companies Can’t Avoid Risk of Emerging Technology
- 10 Years After Crash, Wall Street Turns To Bots To Seem More Human
- This Columbia restaurant has the best breakfast in SC, People magazine says
- Wichita sets rain record as flood threat continues, weather service says
- Peeping Tom suspect caught with help of CHP copter crew
- Man caught masturbating in car parked outside Springfield grocery store, police say
- Northwestern Colorado town caught in the middle of coal debate
- Who are the Mongols anyway? Here’s what the biker club says about being in Fort Worth
- Mayor David Bieter says a successful future depends on Boise’s strength: Kindness
- Babes everywhere are wearing boiler suits — but can you pull one off?
Prankster caught pulling a MOONIE on Google Street View – and now he says ‘I’ve made it’ have 658 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 31, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.