Culture Movies & TV Celebrity One of the loudest voices in the public conversation about Steven Avery’s possible innocence is Kathleen Zellner, Avery’s attorney who was featured on the Netflix series Making A Murderer Part 2. Zellner’s techniques were detailed in the series, but there’s much more to the story than shown on the screen. The Wrecking Crew, written by investigative journalist John Ferak, takes Avery enthusiasts and newcomers to the story inside Avery’s situation and gives an exclusive looking into the inner working of Zellner’s team. From Zellner’s own investigative instincts, Avery’s current standing in the court system and a detailed analysis of the accusations against former prosecutor Ken Kratz, Ferak covered a variety of angles in the book unknown to the series, as well as expanded on the key points that make the Avery case so polarizing. Zellner worked closely with Ferak during her work with Avery, as he covered her every step. “John Ferak is an investigative journalist who is trying to figure out who committed the murder. He takes all of my evidence, expert opinions and theories and really examines them in detail,” Zellner told Newsweek. “[Making A Murderer] touched on some of my investigation and expert… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: John Woodcock says a new political party is the only way to challenge “broken” politics
- MotD's John Motson says chance meeting with blind fans inspired career
- Jeremy Corbyn Wants Margaret Hodge Disciplinary Case To Be Resolved ‘Amicably’, John McDonnell Says
- Trump freezes out chief of staff John Kelly, says he's "tired of being told 'no'"
- Papa John's founder John Schnatter says resigning was "mistake"
- Incoming Bristol prop John Afoa says Bears move is a career lifeline
- Labour shadow Chancellor John McDonnell says his job is to overthrow capitalism
- English people ‘unfamiliar’ with workings of EU, John Bruton says
- John Kelly says he will remain Donald Trump's chief of staff until 2020
- Swansea City 2018-19 predictions: Our writers have their say
Manitowoc County Has a 'Culture of Corruption,' Kathleen Zeller is 'Real Hero,' Wrecking Crew' Writer John Ferak Says have 334 words, post on www.newsweek.com at December 20, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.