However, the cause of 66-year-old Suthep Sarakul’s death remains unknown. “After nearly an hour in our restaurant, it seems like he had hiccups or had choked on something. We rushed to him and quickly found a wheelchair as requested by his relative,” the restaurant’s assistant manager said. The surviving relative, who is scheduled to leave for the US soon, said Suthep had travelled from Chon Buri to visit him in Pathum Thani. “We then decided to enjoy lunch together. Actually, he had been eating normally before developing hiccups and seizures. So, I tried to get a wheelchair and rush him to a hospital,” he said. “But he died before I could make it to the hospital.” Suthep’s body has been sent to Thammasat Hospital for an autopsy.
- Big Mac Maniac, World Record Holder, Eats 30,000th Sandwich
- The best Bay Area restaurants for vegan and vegetarian dining
- 5 classic San Francisco restaurants we wish were still around
- Wagamama to ditch plastic straws in all of its restaurants by April
- French ski resort workers are killed in an explosion while trying to clear an avalanche and three skiers die in the Austrian alps as the worst snowfall in 30 years continues to batter Europe
- Fury as rich twin sisters stage Instagram video of them ordering sushi for homeless Russian man just so they can win an iPhone
- The man who could make Marine Le Pen president of France
- Culinary brilliance, boom & bust in SF: An oral history of the George Morrone era
- Mohamed Aboghanem’s road to Saha in Berkeley
- Pensioner, 107, says secret to his long life is eating fish and chips every week
Man dies while eating at restaurant have 273 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at December 2, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.