Big Blow To Mallya; UK Court Orders Extradition Of Vijay Mallya | India First published: 10 Dec 2018 views: 102 Vijay Mallya, wanted in India on charges of fraud and money laundering amounting to around Rs 9,000 crore, has been extradited by the Westminster Magistrates\’ Court in London where his extradition case was heard. Vijay Mallya\’s extradition would be a major boost to the Modi government as it faces general elections next year. #VijayMallyaLondonHearing #MallyaExtradition Subscribe to India Today for NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY and make sure to enable Push Notifications so you\’ll never miss a new video. All you need to do is PRESS THE BELL ICON next to the Subscribe button! India Today TV is India\’s leading English News Channel. India Today YouTube channel offers latest news videos on Politics, Business, Cricket, Bollywood, Lifestyle, Auto, Technology, Travel, Entertainment and a lot more. Stay tuned for latest updates and in-depth analysis of news from India and around the world! Download Mobile App from India’s No.1 New Video Publisher : https://indiatoday.app.link/zKoSVVDrnP Follow us: Official website: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/IndiaToday Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IndiaToday…
- Mallya accuses SBI of wasting Indian taxpayers' money on UK legal fees
- Vijay Mallya let French mansion go in ruins, lending bank alleges
- UK HC quashes lower court's order against extraditing bookie Sanjeev Chawla to India
- India moves UK high court for extradition of bookie Sanjeev Chawla
- British lawmakers concerned over Modi's actions, India's new citizenship laws
- Huawei ban: Full timeline as US presses Britain to block Huawei from its 5G network.
- Huge blow to telecom cos: SC hangs up on telcos’ AGR review petitions
- The Guardian profile: Roman Polanski
- Is the staggeringly profitable business of scientific publishing bad for science?
India expresses 'deep satisfaction' over UK court's judgement on Mallya's extradition have 286 words, post on article.wn.com at December 9, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.