CNN’s New York headquarters was evacuated after a chilling bomb threat was called in last night. The news network was forced to leave pre-recorded content running after a sinister phone call. The threat was received at the Time Warner building at 25 Columbus Circle Thursday night. CNN said several fire alarm bells signalling an evacuation rang inside its newsroom shortly after 10.30 pm. In a tweet, CNN’s Brian Stelter said the office had been evacuated and that CNN was airing taped programming. An hour later cops gave the all clear and employees were permitted to go back to work. A bomb squad had been on standby outside the building as police officers search the offices, a law enforcement source said. Emergency crews blocked off the street as they investigated. But police later confirmed: “The building is secure and safe for everyone to return.” We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload you.