Happily ever after! For now at least…2018 may have been the year for splits and quits (we miss you Jenna and Channing), but some celebs have found love in a hopeless place.From Priyanka Chopra’s and Nick Jonas’ weekend-long wedding extravaganza to Emily Ratajkowski’s super-low-key City Hall ceremony, stars put their own twist on their special days. Mandy Moore wed in a pink Rodarte dress to her musician hubby Ryan Adams, while Karlie Kloss tied the knot in a custom Dior gown to Joshua Kushner.And then there was Hailey and Justin Bieber. How could we forget? Overseas, the world witnessed three groundbreaking royal weddings: Meghan and Prince Harry, Princess Eugenie and Jack Brookbanks and last but not least, Queen Elizabeth’s cousin, Lord Ivar Mountbatten married James Coyle, making history with the first ever same-sex royal wedding. 30 PHOTOS Celebrity Weddings in 2018 See Gallery Celebrity Weddings in 2018 10.18.2018 ❤️ Took me a minute to get it together, but at long last, for those who have requested, a little look inside the best day of our lives. Link in bio for more. #thefaltrows Meghan, Duchess of Sussex begins her carriage procession with Britain’s Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex in the Ascot Landau Carriage after their wedding ceremony at St George’s… Read full this story
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin wedding singer revealed
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed in uplifting service at Windsor Castle
- Kerry Washington and Lin-Manuel Miranda, Among Other Celebrities, Head to the Polls
- Russian beauty queen who wed King of Malaysia says she had to pawn her £200k wedding ring after he left her when she was four months pregnant
- Vanderpump Rules stars Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright cool off at the pool with castmates the day before their wedding
- Lisa Vanderpump makes it to Jax and Brittany’s wedding following death of restaurant mogul’s mother
- Who is Stormy Daniels? Porn star Stephanie Clifford who was paid to keep quiet over her alleged affair with Donald Trump
- Meghan Markle And Prince Harry: Can the Royal Wedding Change Centuries of Racism and Classism in Britain?
- Conservative firebrand Tomi Lahren gets engaged to her former college football player boyfriend - two years after he asked her to dinner over social media and she ignored him
- As Israeli Marks 70 Years, Satisfaction Shares Stage With Grim Disquiet
Celebrity Weddings 2018: Stars who said 'I do' this year have 379 words, post on www.aol.com at December 18, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.