London (CNN)Britain’s defense secretary announced that 3,500 troops will be on standby for a possible no-deal Brexit, as lawmakers said Tuesday that they have ramped up preparations for leaving the European Union without an agreement.
May ‘leading UK into a national crisis’
- UK Prepared for No-Deal Brexit 'if EU Does not Bend to Westminster’s Requests' - Academic
- Germany - Lack of British proposal on Irish border raises risk of no-deal Brexit
- How will a No Deal Brexit affect the price of food in the UK?
- No-Deal Brexit 'Would be Mutually Damaging' – Political Commentator
- NHS troubleshooting team set up for no-deal Brexit disruption
- Tory Anna Soubry calls for unity government to manage Brexit
- Germany: Lack of British proposal on Irish border raises risk of no-deal Brexit
- No-deal Brexit would put thousands of UK jobs at risk, CBI to warn
- No-deal Brexit would have big economic consequences – Carney
- No-Deal Brexit Could Cost Germany Up to $11.4Bln Annually - Study
British troops on standby as government ramps up no-deal Brexit preparations have 788 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 18, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.