The Met Office has forecast a dry, sunny morning today across Derbyshire (November 10)
Although it is forecast to be dry and sunny this morning, blustery showers will spread during the afternoon.
The odd rumble of thunder is likely, and the maximum temperature could reach 13 °C.
Tonight will see scattered showers spreading East, followed by patchy cloud and clear spells.
Temperatures will dip quickly under prolonged clear spells.
It will stay mainly dry but with the odd shower over the Derbyshire hills.
The minimum temperature tonight could dip to 7 °C.
- Weather: Scattered showers to interrupt Memorial Day weekend
- SWFL weather: Tropical system dampens Monday
- Paul Poteet: Warmer today; severe weather chance Wednesday
- How to watch the Perseid meteor shower
- Tropical weather on Treasure Coast expected to be replaced by drier air Tuesday
- Eclipse weather forecast: Where will clouds mar your view of the sky spectacle?
- Solar eclipse weather forecast: Where will clouds ruin your view?
- The latest solar eclipse weather forecast: Clouds could mar view in Oregon, South Carolina
- Wild weekend of weather in California
- Tropical weather has one last chance on Treasure, Space coasts