Maribor, 10 November – The newspaper Večer says that the minimum wage raise planned by the Left and endorsed by the coalition could not have come as a surprise or shock, considering inflation and economic growth of the past years. “If anything, it is a bare minimum of what is acceptable.”
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.
- Minimum Wage Hikes Inflict Maximum Pain
- Report: Minimum Wage Hikes Could Lead to Increased Property Crimes and $2.4 Billion in Associated Costs
- Minimum Wage Hikes in New York City Cause Restaurants to Eliminate Jobs, Cut Hours, Raise Prices
- IMF team voices concerns about pace of S. Korea's minimum wage hikes | Yonhap News Agency
- McDonald's ends its fight against minimum wage hikes
- Delaware Legislature ends with broken deadlock over minimum wage hike
- NYC Implemented Minimum Wage Hike For Fast Food Workers. Now They're Looking For Jobs.
- NJ Politics Digest: Minimum Wage Hike’s Impact on Municipal Budgets
- $15 Minimum Wage Hike Approved In Illinois Senate
- Study: Obama’s proposed minimum wage hike could destroy 1 million jobs