Allan was killed on the A725 Expressway at around 6.45am on Saturday November 10 by a car which was allegedly driving in the wrong direction.
The driver of the car was arrested and taken to Hairmyres Hospital for treatement.
Paying tribute on Facebook, his twin sister Pamela said: “My beautiful baby brother. Although we’re twins, you have always been my lil bro. Oh life can be so damn cruel.
“Mamma will look after you now. Rest easy lil man. I love you, forever”.
The heartbroken woman launched an appeal on the social media site for anyone who may have information about the tragic incident.
Pamela also took time to thank well wishers for their messages of support.
She added: “If anyone on Facebook happens to have seen or have any information regarding the crash that happened on the EastKilbride Expressway (A725) at 06:45 this morning involving a motorcyclist and a car, please get in touch with myself or the police.
“The more information we get, the faster this case can close. The faster this case closes, the sooner I can put my brother to rest.
“I’m completely overwhelmed by the love and support I’ve received from family, friends and complete strangers.
“Thank you to everyone who has shared my post so far and thank you to everyone who has come forward with information.
“My heart is forever broken. Mammas boy is back in mammas arms”.
Commenting on her post, one person said: “We can’t imagine what you and the rest if your family are going through right now our hearts go out to you all stay strong x”
While another said: “So sorry for your loss. I don’t know you nor did I know your brother but sending so much love. God give you strength to get through this hard time. So sad xxx”
A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “At around 6.45am on Saturday, November 10 police were called to a report of a serious road crash involving a car and a motorbike on the A725 East Kilbride Expressway.
“The car appears to have been travelling in the wrong direction when the collision occurred.
“Emergency services attended and the male motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene.
“The male driver of the car was arrested and subsequently taken to Hairmyres Hospital for treatment.
“Enquiries are ongoing and anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to contact the Divisional Road Policing Unit based at Motherwell via 101, quoting incident number 0927 of Saturday, November 10 2018.”
- Fayston man arrested for DUI, driving wrong way on I-89
- Family of 5 from Michigan killed in fiery wrong-way car crash in Kentucky
- Bail set for man accused of driving wrong way on I-91, hitting cruiser and 2 other cars
- 1 killed after alleged wrong-way driver causes head-on crash in western Wisconsin
- West Springfield man driving wrong way on I-91 strikes cruiser, 2 cars, arrested for drunken driving
- Motorist, woman driving wrong way on I-30 killed in collision in Fort Worth
- Police: Syracuse woman found drunk, asleep in car faced wrong way on I-81
- Driver killed in fiery wrong-way crash on 91 freeway in Anaheim identified as Riverside man
- Family of Five Killed in Car Crash: Everything We Know About Kentucky Wrong Way Crash, Michigan Family
- Funeral services announced for retired Townsend police sergeant, wife killed in wrong-way crash