Lucas Torreira has been a real hit since his arrival at Arsenal .
The Uruguayan joined Arsenal from Sampdoria in the summer and has played a pivotal role in their unbeaten run under Unai Emery.
He was given a rare night off against Sporting Lisbon in midweek but will be recalled for Sunday’s clash with Wolves .
Torreira trained as normal on Friday but it is what he did before the session that had fans talking.
As he made his way onto the pitch and through a gate, Torreira took a giant step and appeared to climb over something.
Except, there was nothing there…
It left many Arsenal fans confused as to exactly what he was doing – and unsurprisingly there were some brilliant responses.
Torreira’s form has even seen him compared to Gunners legend and former skipper Patrick Vieira.
“I feel very happy and am looking to help the team. I’m trying to improve as a player and do what’s best for the team,” Torreira said.
“Right now we’re doing very well so it’s just about doing that.
“If the fans are comparing me and my game to Patrick Vieira, that’s amazing. It makes me very proud but I need to grow a bit before I can be as tall as him.
“But he’s an amazing player, I remember getting up in the mornings in Uruguay to watch him.”
Matteo Guendouzi is available for Sunday’s clash with Wolves after his suspension.
Arsenal will be without Danny Welbeck though, with the England international unlikely to play again this season after suffering a suspected broken ankle against Sporting.
Stephan Lichtsteiner is also out of the encounter after being forced off in midweek.
- Red Sox fan electrocuted train surfing from Yankee Stadium
- Cleveland Browns fans, did you feel the sense of doom? -- Terry Pluto
- Michigan-Michigan State weather delay: What fans did
- Fans get first glimpse of Missouri men's basketball during Mizzou Madness
- Lacazette_ Aubameyang help Arsenal edge past Everton
- Six African finalists selected by Arsenal FC and WorldRemit for new “Future Stars” youth coaching programme
- Arsenal receive injury blow ahead of their clash with Liverpool
- Arsene Wenger says Aaron Ramsey could sign Arsenal extension
- Arsenal v Vorskla Poltava: Emery backs Leno to shine on first start
- Weekend in Sport: Barcelona dismantle Real, Arsenal stumble, Hamilton roars to victory