Tom Cruise has reportedly put a halt to filming on the hugely anticipated Top Gun sequel, so he can master a new skill – piloting fighter jets. The actor, 56, is insisting on learning to fly jets so he can make the stunts in the new movie as realistic as possible. The Sun report the leading man’s plan to perfect his stunts means production could be halted for months. Grand plans: Tom Cruise has reportedly put a halt to filming on the hugely anticipated Top Gun sequel, so he can master a new skill – piloting fighter jets (pictured in the 1986 original movie) Tom, who is reprising his role as Maverick in the follow up to the 1986 movie, is notoriously daring when it comes to performing his own stunts, previously scaling the 2,700ft Burj Khalifa in Dubai for Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol and performing a HALO (high altitude, low opening) jump out of a plane for Fallout. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Shia LaBeouf packs on the PDA with girlfriend FKA Twigs… Zoë Kravitz discusses dealing with racial stereotypes in… Ben Affleck looks ruggedly handsome in work clothes on the… Fantastic Beasts actor Ezra Miller, 26, reveals #MeToo… Share this article… Read full this story
- Tom Cruise in The New Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Trailer, Movie Based on Lee Child’s Novel with Cruise Looking Fit as Ever
- Top Gun 2 A Possibility As Jerry Bruckheimer And Tom Cruise Meet Up
- Sail: How daredevil Jeb Corliss uses wearable tech to fly like a bird
- The Sky is Calling
- The MH Interview: Mark Wahlberg
- From The Handmaid's Tale to Happy Feet, 12 ways to spend your weekend streaming
- Guy Talk: What's With the Caddyshack Quotes?
- Abandoned on the Home Front
- 10 signs that you aren't cut out to be a telecommuter
- Life-Changing Adventures
Tom Cruise, 56, 'delays filming of Top Gun sequel so he can learn to fly fighter jets to make stunts as realistic as possible' have 289 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 8, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.