Prince Andrew has had an exciting few months following the wedding of his youngest daughter Princess Eugenie. And just over a month later, the dad-of-two has flown to the other side of the world for a special royal engagement in Sydney, Australia. Taking to his official Instagram account on Monday, Andrew shared photos of his new surroundings, with Sydney Opera House taking pride of place in the shot. “Good morning Sydney! #pitchatpalace On Tour Sydney takes place later today @sydoperahouse!” he wrote in the caption. [email protected] is the incentive set up by Andrew, that provides a platform for entrepreneurs to showcase their work. Candidates pitched their ideas at the event on Monday, and the winners later posed for a photo with Andrew himself.
Prince Andrew flew to Australia for the [email protected] initiative
Andrew is following in the footsteps of his nephew Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, who were out in Sydney in October during their royal tour. The couple were guests at Eugenie’s wedding, and reminisced over their own big day, which took place at the very same venue – St George’s Chapel in Windsor – back in May. Since the big day, Andrew has taken his new son-in-law Jack Brooksbank under his wing, and officially welcomed him into his family by giving him his own bio on his website. Sweetly, Jack’s description is very personal, and includes childhood memories, his passions, and an insight into his relationship with Eugenie, by saying: “Since meeting Princess Eugenie he has developed a keen interest in contemporary art and, whenever possible, will attend functions with her and is learning a great deal about art.”
Prince Andrew was a proud dad at his daughter Princess Eugenie’s wedding
On Eugenie’s wedding day, her proud family gathered together in Windsor to see her marry the love of her life. One member of staff spoke to HELLO! after the wedding reception, revealing that it had been a “lovely” day, and that Andrew’s father-of-the-bride speech had him in tears. “The one thing that made me cry was when the Duke said that he was going to do something that he’s never done before, and he went over to his son-in-law and hugged him. He isn’t a very tactile person,” they said.
Make sure you never miss a ROYAL story! Sign up to our newsletter to get all of our celebrity, royal and lifestyle news delivered directly to your inbox.
- Do Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew live together, when was their wedding, when did they get divorced and who are their children?
- This is the reason Prince Phillip could miss his granddaughter Princess Eugenie’s wedding
- Who is Jack Brooksbank? Princess Eugenie’s fiancé and George Clooney’s Casamigos Tequila brand ambassador
- Princess Eugenie to marry Jack Brooksbank: Date, details and latest news about 2018's second Royal wedding
- You can now apply to go to Princess Eugenie's royal wedding
- How Princess Eugenie is copying Meghan Markle’s wedding, from the VERY A-list guest list to the lavish Windsor venue
- How old is Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, when was her wedding to Prince Andrew and who are her daughters Eugenie and Beatrice?
- How old is Princess Eugenie, when did she get engaged to Jack Brooksbank and when is her wedding?
- How old is Princess Eugenie, when did she get engaged to Jack Brooksbank and when is their wedding?
- How old is Princess Eugenie, when did she get engaged to Jack Brooksbank and when is the wedding?
- Will Jack Brooksbank get a royal title when he marries Princess Eugenie?
- Where do Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank live and is Ivy Cottage near Meghan and Harry’s new home?
- Who is Jack Brooksbank? Meet Princess Eugenie’s fiancé and George Clooney’s Casamigos Tequila brand ambassador
- Princess Eugenie Invites 1,200 Members Of The Public To Windsor Castle For October Wedding
- How to get tickets for Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s wedding
- When was Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew’s wedding, why did they divorce and what are the reunion rumours?
- Princess Eugenie to do a Meghan and invite ordinary people to her wedding
- Why Princess Eugenie is my favourite royal (even if she has copied Meghan's wedding)
- How old are Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, what’s the age difference between the sisters and what do they do?
- Moment Fergie and Prince Andrew clapped eyes on one another for the first time
Prince Andrew goes on big adventure after Princess Eugenie's wedding have 770 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 19, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.