PENILE CANCER symptoms include unusual discharge and bleeding, but do you know the most common warning sign to watch out for? By Laura Mitchell / Published 7th November 2018 WARNING: Men with the HPV virus are more likely to get penile cancer (Pic: GETTY) While most men know all about prostate and testicular cancer symptoms, many people don’t have the same awareness penile cancer.However, around 650 men are diagnosed with the life-threatening cancer in the UK each year, according to the NHS. Men who are uncircumcised, have a history of penile warts, tested positive for HPV, have a greater risk of developing the potentially life-threatening disease. Related Articles How to increase your sex drive naturally: Eat this food to raise libido Type-2 diabetes symptoms: This common yeast infection can be an early warning sign Prostate cancer symptoms: The FIRST warning sign of most common cancer in UK men Studies have found that almost 47% of men with penile cancer also have an HPV infection. The disease is most prevalent in oder men over the age of 60, but it can affect anyone.As with any cancer, it is more treatable tif caught early. At present 68% of men survive penile cancer for… Read full this story
- Super-fit baker, 27, who discovered a 25cm-long tumour in her colon reveals the early cancer warning signs EVERYONE should know about
- NBC correspondent's report on breast cancer symptoms saved her own life
- Womb cancer is on the rise, experts warn – the signs you need to know
- Talking about poo saved my life after I was diagnosed with bowel cancer – the signs you need to know
- What is your period REALLY telling you? Gynaecologist reveals the reasons for headaches and missed cycles - and the signs you should see a doctor now
- 'How a pre-Christmas manicure saved my life': Why your party season salon visit could be the answer to spotting the early signs of cancer
- I lost my baby girl at eight days old despite delaying my own cancer treatment to save her
- 'Nine rounds of chemo... was a bit of a grind': BBC’s Bill Turnbull, 62, speaks of 'darkest' days in battle with prostate cancer but says his 'energy levels are up' as he raises awareness of disease
- Mum diagnosed with stage three breast cancer at 43 shares a bittersweet family photo - and warns her lumps were NOT detectable by a 'hands-on' exam
- The great health screen rip-off: When the Mail's GP was offered a physical for £129, he signed up - but what he discovered will disturb you...
Penile cancer symptoms: Urologist reveals earliest warning sign you should NEVER ignore have 411 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at November 7, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.