SOME might call it nagging, but for Rob Toal his wife’s gentle reminders proved life-saving. When Ellen spotted one of her husband’s balls was looking a little swollen she made a mental note to raise it with him. Not wanting to worry their three kids, she waited until the couple could escape for a weekend away. Fearing Rob was ignoring something serious, the 38-year-old pinned him down. So, after more nagging, Ellen took matters into her own hands and booked the appointment for him. This time Rob, 38, went. He was referred to see a specialist who diagnosed him with testicular cancer. “Rob assumed the problem would just go away,” Ellen told The Sun, to raise awareness this Movember. “He put it at the back of his mind and tried to ignore it. “But it was a cancerous tumour that wasn’t anyway. The tumour was the size of an egg. If I hadn’t pushed him to see his GP, he might not have been here to tell the tale.” Ellen noticed Rob’s swollen testicle shortly before the couple, from Nottingham, went away for an anniversary trip in August 2014. She said: “I had noticed it was swollen, but the kids always seemed to… Read full this story
- Testicular Cancer - Have You Got The Balls
- Cancer: Causes and Remedies (Part Three)
- 'Saved by the Bell' star Tiffani Thiessen explains why she’s not returning for reboot
- Good-Good-Gooood-Good Vibrations, or Bad, Determine Our Moods, Attitudes and Physical Health!
- Can You Imagine
- Six Reasons to Choose a Nudist Vacation
- Do Working Women Make Lousy Wives?
- Chasing Your Dreams!
- Spaying and Neutering (What Your Vet Does Not Tell You)
- A Year Ago Today: A Personal Story Of Loss, Grief And Shining On
Nagging my husband SAVED his life! His swollen ball turned out to be testicular cancer have 288 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 16, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.