This is the dramatic moment a huge great white shark sunk its teeth into a diving cage in South Africa.
The astonishing scene, which was captured by Ewan Wilson, 23, on a shark dive in Mossel Bay on Sunday, shows the monster fish opening its jaws and repeatedly biting the metal cage.
Crew members can be heard shouting in the background, trying to get the shark to stop.
“Luckily the animal left the cage and no divers or sharks were hurt,” Wilson said.
Another video, filmed today by Ewan, shows another gigantic sharks slamming the bait into the side of a cage.
The awesome clip also features a tourist who appears to be half in shock and half in awe at the great white breaching the surface just metres from her.
Shark baiting for tourist purposes has been criticised in the past by those who claim it alters the way sharks behave around people.
However, cage diving remains an astonishingly popular past time for travellers, particularly those in South Africa, and videos like prove just how magnificent these beasts are.
- Great White Shark Slams Underwater Cage Full Of Tourists [Video]
- 17-Foot Great White Shark Attacks Diver, Rescued By Coast Guard
- Massive 15-Foot Great White Shark Caught In Net Off Popular Surf Beach
- 16-Foot-Long Great White Shark Pictured During Extremely Rare Sighting Off Majorca
- Watch: Great White Shark's Gaping Jaws Nears Tiger Shark Attack Victim
- 16-Foot Great White Shark Closes-In On Underwater Photographer, Video Captures Terrifying Moment
- Watch: Great White Shark Devours Seal Off Cape Cod, Surfers Panic
- Watch: Great White Shark Chases Panicked Kayakers In Viral Video
- Great White Found on Cape Cod Beach Near Where Professor Was Attacked
- Shark Attacks Man Helping Fisherman In North Carolina
- Shocking moment shark attacks diver and sinks its jaws into the man's leg and leaves blood billowing through Red Sea
- Shark Attack Leaves 12-year-old Girl in Critical Condition, Second Queensland Bite Victim in 24 Hours
- California Surfer Survives Shark Attack, Gets 50 Stitches
- Shark attack: Gavin Maxwell's Harpoon at a Venture
- Basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal is saved when shark breaks into his diving cage
- Lawyer Dies in Miami After Shark Attack
- Florida Man Pulled Over, Found With Illegally Harvested Shark In Cooler
- Whitetip Shark Bites Red Sea Diver's Leg In Shocking Video
- From a bulldog on a lead to full suit of armour and a polar bear – these are the 13 weirdest things found in sharks’ stomachs
- Watch: Shark Freaks Out Angler By Eating Fish In Crazy Encounter
Massive great white shark attacks diving cage as boat crew scream to get it to stop have 508 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 2, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.