By Marjan Asadullah Staff Reporter Fri., Nov. 2, 2018 A man died after he fell off a ladder while at work in the Keele St. and Milford Ave. area, Toronto police say. Paramedics responded to a call at 2 p.m, and found the man suffering from severe injuries caused by the fall. He was pronounced dead at the scene, paramedics say. The Ministry of Labour is investigating the cause of the accident. Marjan Asadullah is a breaking news reporter, working out of the Star’s radio room in Toronto. Follow her on Twitter: @marjanasadullah Article Continued Below Report an error Journalistic Standards About Us TOP STORIES, DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX. NEW NEWSLETTER HEADLINES SIGN UP
- Hoping to find the identity of Old Father Time from the 60s
- Contractor 'forged dead employee's signature after roofer fell to his death'
- The 24 most haunted places in and around Surrey
- Family pay tribute to legendary Sheffield nightclub boss who helped put city's nightlife on the map
- In Mexico, migrants resort to ‘The Beast’ after highway raids
Man dies after falling from ladder at work have 174 words, post on www.thestar.com at November 2, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.