Kieran Hayler has dismissed speculation he may appear on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
Eleven celebrities have already been confirmed to enter the jungle, although ITV always drop in further campmates as the series progresses.
Taking to Instagram live this week, Kieran responded to fans’ queries asking if he would be heading Down Under.
The 31-year-old told his followers he couldn’t be part with his children Jett, five, and Bunny, four, because it was too “raw” for them after their parents split.
Kieran finally moved out of Katie’s Sussex mansion in May after a rocky on/off five year marriage.
More on Kieran Hayler…
Earlier this month, it was reported that Kieran had been in talks for I’m A Celebrity at one point, but decided it was bad timing for his children.
He’s apparently keen to star on the show in 2019, once his divorce from Katie is finalised.
A source told The Sun: “He’d love to do it though and is begging producers to let him go in next year when he’s divorced from Katie and can actually spill the beans on what it was like being married to her.
“The split will be settled by next year and he’s got some stories to tell. He was joking that the Bushtucker trials aren’t scary when you’ve lived with Katie Price!”
Of course, the model is no stranger to I’m A Celebrity having appeared on the show twice before.
She famously found love with ex Peter Andre on the 2004 series and later returned in the 2009 series, but quit after just a week, complaining she was sick of the relentless bushtucker trials.
As his estranged wife’s life crumbled, with money woes, her mother’s health crisis and her arrest, Kieran appears to be doing better than ever.
He’s concentrating on being a full-time dad to Bunny and Jett and regularly documents their healthy meals and long walks in the country together.
The former stripper has also found love with air hostess Michelle Pentecost, whose child goes to the same school as Jett and Bunny.
Last weekend, Kieran treated Michelle to a romantic sleepover at the Penny Hill Park Spa in Bagshot, Surrey.
Katie is currently living with just her eldest son Harvey, 16, while his siblings are residing with their fathers.
Princess, 11, and Junior, 13, have been staying with ex-husband Peter Andre and his young wife Dr Emily Andrea for most of the year.
In a special episode of her reality show My Crazy Life, Katie admitted her son Harvey was missing his brothers and sisters.
She said: “Harvey’s been really lonely in the house without the other kids… I thought I’d get something to cheer him up, and I got Bear (German shepherd puppy).”
The glamour model admitted she was missing having a full house: “I miss having all five kids in the house at once. It’s been quite quiet without them all.
“The hardest thing about a divorce is not having your kids and having to share them. But then again I would never, ever stop the kids ever seeing their dads because it’s not fair on the kids.
“But I hate it. When I go home and it’s just me and Harvs, it’s so quiet and lonely.”
- I Don't Know Why I'm Telling You This Right Now, But Andie MacDowell's Twitter Replies Are a Delight
- Madonna's Homeless Brother: My Sister 'Doesn't Care if I'm Dead'
- I'm Dale Dougherty, Founder of Make: Magazine, and This Is How I Work
- Ask Dr. Nerdlove: I'm Worried My Girlfriend Doesn't Actually Exist
- I'm Still Looking For An MMO That Reminds Me Of The Good Old Days
- I'm an Alcoholic Dude With an Eating Disorder. Hi.
- I Read a Story About Sharon Stone's 'Secret Car Obsession' and I'm More Confused Than Ever
- J. Lo Likes Being in a Relationship: 'I'm Not One to Whore Around'
- Jenny McCarthy Admits 'I'm a Hypocrite' Over Hillary Clinton Gay Joke
- Someone Defaced The Shit Out Of Mitsubishi's Wikipedia Page
- This Week in Tabloids: Ariana Grande Screams Whenever She's Thirsty
- 'Bling Ring' Tumblr Shoplifting Community Gets Rocked By Outsiders
- MacBook Air conditioning may not be so cool
- What People Get Wrong About PewDiePie, YouTube's Biggest Star
- How Two Underage Girls Say An
- Apple's iOS 6 mapping won't put an end to Waze's days, says its president
Kieran Hayler responds to I'm A Celebrity rumours have 725 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 18, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.