KATHERINE Jenkins’ eyes well up as she recounts a recent masterclass she hosted for a youth choir. “I’m going to get upset,” she warns. “They’re little, they’re really little. Some of them had lost siblings and parents in Grenfell.” Coral high waisted suit, £16 from Topshop — buy now We’re discussing the mezzo-soprano’s work with Grief Encounter, the child bereavement charity she supports, motivated by her own experience of loss following the death of her dad Selwyn when she was just 15. “It was the best afternoon, and at the end we each held a candle and talked about who we were singing for,” she says. “It was really, really emotional. When I came home I was absolutely broken from it.” Mum to Aaliyah, three, and six-month-old Xander with her husband of four years, American movie producer and artist Andrew Levitas, 41, Katherine admits the loss of her dad – and Andrew’s, who also died when he was young – fuels daily worry. “Every single day I have parental anxiety,” she says. “From schooling to health to what I’m feeding them: ‘Are they socialising with other children enough? What happens if something happens to me? What happens if something happens to… Read full this story
- Hilary Duff buys succulents in bicycle shorts... after bonding with baby and making cashew milk
- Miracle babies: Helping parents of premature babies feel less alone
- Hilary Duff states that her body is 'incredible' but just like every other woman she has a 'love/hate relationship with it'
- Keke Wyatt welcomes her first baby with husband Zachariah Darring and her TENTH overall
- Marie Kondo's Tidying Up taught us to let go of stuff. A year on, has the philosophy stuck?
- Let's get physical: how women's sport can conquer body image
- Aaron Hernandez’s Former Fiancée Gives Birth to Baby Girl
- Happy Death Day, The Omen & Hammer Films Get New Fright-Rags Merch
- Love Island finalists: Babies, cheating and tragedy - here's what came next
- From Welcoming a Baby Together to Their Joint
Katherine Jenkins on ditching her body hang-ups and why she’s happy stopping at baby number 2 have 329 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 24, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.