A machete plunges through a shuddering chest cavity. A quintet of blades slice across a screaming face. A teen’s body withers to the floor, in an ever-increasing pool of blood. These images, emblazoned into my mind, are the remnants of my most recent binge experiment: rewatching every single Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th movie in a month. I decided this would be a most excellent way to celebrate Halloween. It’s been a while since I’ve sauntered all the way down Elm Street, and taken a stroll around the blood-soaked shores of Camp Crystal Lake, so why not revisit them? It sounded like a good idea at the time, but turned into my own personal movie marathon nightmare. In total, I’ve watched 20 movies; 11 Jasons, 8 Freddys, and 1 Freddy and Jason. That’s 31 hours of horror across a span of 28 days. What happened? Read on to find out…Day 1 – A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) and A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy’s Revenge (1985) Things commence with A Nightmare on Elm Street – a strong start. Wes Craven understands the recipe for what makes a slasher scary. The tale of a child murderer who… Read full this story
- Man who was left feeling like he was 'walking on glass' because of rare genetic condition which gave him huge gnarled feet finally gets relief with specialized shoes five years after trying to crowd-fund limb amputation
- Meghan McCain, Feeling Like an ‘Exhausted, Defeated... Caged Animal,’ May Exit ‘The View’
- Carson Daly Opens Up About His Anxiety and Panic Attacks: 'You Feel Like You're Dying'
- 'The UK no longer feels like home’: the British Europhiles racing for EU passports
- The Credit-Card Sales Director Who Finally Feels Like He’s a Success
- Tackling 'baby panic' — when you don't want kids yet, but feel like time is running out
- Cardi B Comments on Jay-Z's NFL Partnership: 'I Feel Like Jay-Z Can Bring Back Colin Kaepernick'
- Oprah’s Russell Simmons Doc Withdrawal Angers Accusers and Activists: "It Feels Like Us Against the World"
- 'It just feels like there's one tragedy on top of another': Lizzo says she hopes her music can make people 'smile and dance'... after volunteering at a Melbourne food bank amid the bushfire crisis
- Ally Brooke On Why New Single 'Low Key' Was 'The One' & How She's Feeling Like a 'New Woman'
"I feel like I need a chemical scrub… of the soul" have 384 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at November 1, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.