President Donald Trump announced on Tuesday that he would be ostensibly siding with a Saudi regime that is now taking responsibility for the political assassination of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, oddly claiming “America First!” and defending the murder by citing the Saudi’s claim that Khashoggi was considered an “enemy of the people.” Trump received criticism from both politicians and political experts who see this “immoral” action that put profit over principles and put the Saudi regime’s explanation at a higher priority than the findings of his own Central Intelligence Agency. Fox & Friends is not just the top-rated cable news morning show, it’s also widely known to be the favorite cable news program for PresidentTrump. As such, the manner in which it presents news of the day is widely influential, not just with the masses of viewers eager to see their pro-Trump opinions, but also for a Commander in Chief, who is something of a connoisseur of cable news. So how did Fox & Friends mention this in their first hour of Wednesday’s show? As is often the case on news items that are potentially politically unfavorable to the White House, the responsibility fell to news presenter Jillian Mele, who said “President… Read full this story
- Fox News' Tucker Carlson: Anger Over Jamal Khashoggi Death Is 'A Stunt'
- Turkey seeks extradition of 18 Saudis in Khashoggi murder
- Can Donald Trump handle the truth about Saudi Jamal Khashoggi?
- Theresa May tells Saudis Jamal Khashoggi death explanation 'lacks credibility'
- ‘He chose to blow it’: A rare dissent from ‘Fox & Friends’ after Trump attacks Ford
- Trump On Disappearance Of Saudi Journalist Jamal Khashoggi: 'I Don't Like It At All'
- Fox News' Shepard Smith Scoffs At Trump's 'Rogue Killers' Theory On Jamal Khashoggi
- Trump Inflates Saudi Arms Deal But Stays Silent On Saudi Cash In His Own Pocket
- Saudi Arabia Wants Trump And Congress To Forget Jamal Khashoggi. Here’s Its Likely Playbook.
- Donald Trump Calls Jamal Khashoggi's Death 'Worst Cover-Up Ever'
Here’s How Fox & Friends Covered Trump’s Siding with Saudis Over Jamal Khashoggi Murder have 327 words, post on www.mediaite.com at November 21, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.