GOOGLE MAPS: The street view tool spotted a woman on a beach in Australia (Pic: GOOGLE MAPS)
Google Maps – which launched in 2005 – is the ultimate tool for exploring every corner of the earth.
But the mapping service has caught a lot of people off-guard. Its latest discovery involves a woman in an unusual position on Broadbeach in Gold Coast, Australia.
People using the street view tool spotted the bikini babe with her bum in the air. Can you see what she’s really up to?
Completely unaware the Google camera is nearby, the woman can be seen on all fours with her butt in the air.
In another snap, she appears to be bending her leg to the back of her neck. While a third shot shows the bikini babe sitting on her right leg.
STREET VIEW: Google Maps caught a woman in a range of positions at the beach (Pic: GOOGLE MAPS)
BIKINI BABE: The woman was practicing yoga on Broadbeach in Gold Coast (Pic: GOOGLE MAPS)
The first snap may have baffled users, but once you’ve seen the sequence it becomes more obvious what the woman is doing.
It appears the beach babe is practicing yoga on the sand.
YOGA: The woman was practicing on a hot summer’s day (Pic: GOOGLE MAPS)
This isn’t the first time Google Maps spotted a woman in an awkward position on the beach.
On another occasion, it duplicated a woman on the beach.
- Google Maps for Android gets new shortcuts
- Google Maps: King Henry's Dock has been hiding a hilarious prank - can you spot it?
- Google maps gaffe shows a Bengaluru railway station name in Tamil
- Google Maps now lets iPhone-owning drivers help their fellow road users
- Google Maps to Show Hurricane Forecasts, Earthquake Strike Maps
- China's Baidu Aims to Challenge Google Maps' Dominance
- As self-driving cars arrive, Google Maps looks for its place
- Tourists in Sardinia told to ditch Google Maps after dozens get lost on quests for idyllic beaches
- 5 Google Maps tricks to make your travels more efficient, fast, and fun
- Why police are concerned over new Google Maps 'speed trap' location feature