ARLINGTON, Texas — New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees reached another career milestone to start Thursday’s game against the Dallas Cowboys, but it’s likely one he’ll want to forget.
Brees started the game with four consecutive incomplete passes — the first time he’s done that in his 18-year career, according to Fox.
- Who is Kristin Smith? Tiger Woods’ ex-girlfriend, stylist and ex-wife of Dallas Cowboys star Gerald Sensabaugh
- England take firm grip of second Test as James Vince and Mark Stoneman lead the way
- Terrible 1st dooms Quintana, Cubs
- A young Mark Zuckerberg's early mistake
- Peru endure heartbreak on return to biggest stage as Denmark get World Cup off to a winning start
- Russia 2018, Day 6: Sanchez gets 1st red of World Cup; Japan scores
- Tennis: Wawrinka out in 1st round at Washington, Paire spikes, throws, breaks rackets in loss
- The Masters 2018: First round live scores and Augusta leaderboard as Tiger Woods endures frustrating start
- Troy Torres says he’s a target of the administration
- The serious works starts now, says Adams after 5-1 win at Tavistock
- The untold Adam Jones stories that explain why he's so loved
- The Masters 2018: second round live scores, leaderboard and latest as Tiger Woods starts slowly on tough scoring day
- Washington Caps 1 win away from 1st-ever Stanley Cup
- Dembele take note: Malcom starts strong
- No one guaranteed starting shirt yet warns Worksop Town boss
- 'If he fell at the first it wouldn't have been a huge surprise,' Gordon Elliott reflects on Tiger Roll's National success
- Leicester City vs Southampton: What time does it start, where can I watch it and what are the odds?
- Forde's time on the big stage may have finally arrived
- What time does the Royal Wedding church service start? Full schedule and timings of Harry and Meghan’s ceremony
- Rylan Clark-Neal has a barney with Eamonn Holmes and jokes he was the reason he quit This Morning
Drew Brees' rough start against Dallas Cowboys marks 1st time he's started game with 4 incompletions have 491 words, post on www.kpcnews.com at November 28, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.