FIRED-UP Donald Trump became embroiled in a confrontational exchange with White House reporters today labelling one a “rude, terrible person” in a “fake news” blast. Tempers flared when the President refused to answer questions from CNN reporter Jim Acosta about the migrants heading for the US border and Russian meddling in the US election. Trump spoke loudly over Acosta and then tried to shut him down by demanding he hand over his microphone. He said: “Why don’t you let me run the country you run CNN and if you did it well your ratings would improve.” “That’s enough,” Trump said repeatedly as Acosta continued to try and ask his questions. When a White House aide bizarrely attempted to snatch the mic from him, Acosta quickly yanked it back. “On the Russia investigation, are you concerned that you may .,, ?” Acosta said before Trump interrupted him. The President blasted: “I’m not concerned about anything with the Russia investigation because it’s a hoax.” Trump stepped away from the lectern for a a few seconds before returning to the microphone to take aim at Acosta again. “I tell you what, CNN should be ashamed of itself having you working for them,” the President said, shaking a… Read full this story
- Trump Rips CNN's Acosta: 'You Are a Rude, Terrible Person'
- ‘Rude, terrible person’: Watch serious confrontation between President Trump CNN’s Jim Acosta
- Watch President Trump blast CNN’s Jim Acosta as a ‘rude, terrible person’
- Trump, CNN's Acosta Spar at UN Press Conference
- Trump says he misspoke on Russian meddling during press conference, accepts US intel findings
- Trump attacks CNN, NBC and British paper in news conference
- Donald Trump Could be Caught Up in About 75 Lawsuits as President
- Trump calls CNN’s Jim Acosta ‘nice guy’ after refusing to take his question at press conference
- CNN Reporter Jim Acosta's White House Press Pass Suspended After Argument With Trump
Donald Trump brands CNN reporter a ‘rude, terrible person’ in fiery press conference as President takes credit for Midterms ‘victory’ have 313 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 7, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.