The Bears’ backup might need to clear away some rust. It has put his status for Thursday’s game with the Lions jeopardy, and has Chase Daniel preparing for his first start as a member of the Bears.”We have to make sure that we just continue to keep those blinders on, keep the earmuffs on, don’t listen to anything and just keep playing our football”, coach Matt Nagy said. I hope he does. “But it’s a day-to-day thing for us”.Nagy wouldn’t describe the injury beyond saying Trubisky is “in pain, which is normal”. Nagy noted Trubisky wanted to play, but the team is trying to be cautious when it comes to their quarterback. If you’re an aggressive person and you like going for two or you feel good about the plays that you have in there, then why not? “Chase understands; he’s the oldest guy on our team (32), so he’s got experience”.Trubisky attempted only one more pass after the injury, missing badly on a third-and-4 throw at the Vikings’ 30 that set up Cody Parkey’s field goal. [H]ardOCP: NASA Picks Landing Site for 2020 Mars Rover”Nags and I go way back”. He is and will be for another two-plus seasons.Daniel… Read full this story
- Barack Obama Criticizes Wisconsin Elections, Says 'Everyone Should Have the Right to Vote Safely'
- Coronavirus nurse, 23, collapses and dies at home after 12-hour shift as mum says he didn’t have right protective kit
- Pennsylvania Game Commission Investigating Poaching Of Black Bear
- High Schooler Won’t Say Sorry to Kansas Governor
- 'How is Chris? Is he doing okay?' Andrew Cuomo says Trump frequently asks him about his coronavirus-stricken brother as governor praises the president for 'delivering for New York' and reveals he has cried during crisis
- Cuomo says FEMA must step in and buy antibody tests for the states to avoid the same 'bidding war' that happened over ventilators as New York deaths rise by 778 to 10,834 but hospitalizations continue to slow down
- Jennifer Lopez says her wedding day to fiancé Alex Rodriguez has been 'affected' by coronavirus lockdown and the couple don't have a date set
- Donald Trump and governors go to war over WHO will decide on opening up the country: President says it is MY decision and it will be 'soon' - then north-east and west coast governors unveil their own pacts and say health comes FIRST
- Mitchell Trubisky & Nick Foles in 'open competition' for starting role, says Chicago Bears GM
- Michelle Money says daughter Brielle is 'making huge progress' as she tries to open her eyes after medically induced coma: 'Things are moving fast'
Bears say Trubisky 'day to day' with injury to right shoulder have 434 words, post on upbeacon.net at November 22, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.