Armenian acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will visit France on November 10-11, Armenian Parliament’s press service reported.
Pashinyan will take part in the ceremony dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the end of the First World War and in the works of the Paris Peace Forum.
- Interview: China's economy sees impressive growth in H1: Armenian ex-PM
- Vladimir Putin cancels Paris visit amid Syria row
- PM Modi vows to more than double India's non-fossil fuel target to 400 GW
- Corden’s ‘Late Late Show’ visits London, gets silly in Paris
- Nicky Hilton Rothschild stuns in a plunging red gown at the Jovadi Trunk Show in Paris with her parents Kathy and Richard Hilton
- A love letter to Paris
- Liberation of Paris 75th anniversary: The story of the French capital being freed of Nazi control
- Japan PM Shinzo Abe likely to visit India in December for summit with PM Modi: Report
- PM Narendra Modi unveils bust of Mahatma Gandhi in Seoul, says Bapu showed how to live in harmony with nature
- Coco Rocha stuns in an elegant black velvet dress as she goes for a ride on a scooter during Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week