LULA BLOOPERS / FACEBOOK
VIRAL: These leggings have a very X-rated print on them (Pic: LULA BLOOPERS / FACEBOOK)
Although we still have a few months until Christmas, many will begin their shopping for festive jumpers and Santa hats.
Sadly for one woman, her attempt at a festive outfit turned out to be a flop.
In the photo, the anonymous woman can be seen trying on a pair of red-and-white stripy leggings.
But if you take a closer look, the print contains something a bit X-rated – can you see it?
The elf-like attire was uploaded to Ranker via Facebook and captioned “One of Santa’s Little Helpers Takes His Job Way Too Far.”
As well as the stripes, the trousers also contain an elf.
But the unfortunate positioning of one elf sees a tiny hand protruding from the woman’s crotch.
In fact, the arm looks like it’s waving out of her intimate area.
LULA BLOOPERS / FACEBOOK
FACEBOOK: The trousers contain an elf which is printed on the crouch (Pic: LULA BLOOPERS / FACEBOOK)
Meanwhile, this isn’t the first time a person’s clothes has gone viral.
A London commuter caused a meltdown online when her monochrome dress contained a rude print.
As well as this, one woman was left red-faced she shared her holiday selfie online.
Angelee Choa took a snap of herself wearing a patterned swimsuit in the changing rooms of a store.
- When is Little Mix’s LM5 album release, what’s the song listing and has Woman Like Me got to number one?
- Glastonbury organisers vow to go ahead with this year's festival 'as things stand' as they confirm star-studded line-up joining headliner Taylor Swift in Worthy Farm
- Inside China’s brutal dog meat trade where live dogs have legs hacked off and are blowtorched to make snacks
- Raciest outfits at Melbourne, Sydney Ultra Music Festival 2020
- Hailey Clauson shows off her model figure in tight leggings at LAX with boyfriend Julian Herrera
- Zee Cine Awards 2020: Hrithik Roshan Grooves On Ghungroo; Sara Ali Khan Shakes A Leg With Govinda
- Cheltenham Festival race card, tips, betting preview for Day 1 of the meeting today
- Cannes Film Festival 2016: Reporter's diary
- Liverpool 2-3 Atlético Madrid: Champions League player ratings
- Keeping the fashion stakes high! Racegoers in vibrant colours turn heads as they arrive for the third day of the Cheltenham Festival despite coronavirus fears
- MPs call for Ofcom to probe BBC’s 'disgraceful' leadership debate that featured an anti-Israel imam who blames women for rape, a Labour apparatchik and other nakedly anti-Tory guests - as broadcaster still WON'T apologise
- Hilary Duff flaunts her fit frame in figure-hugging leggings after enduring a morning workout alongside husband Matthew Koma
- Scrabble maestro Oyende wins Bungoma leg
- Champion Hurdle: Preview of Cheltenham Festival's opening day highlight
- Holi 2020: Prettiest white kurtis to celebrate the colourful festival
- Family of coronavirus granddad unable to bury him because they are self-isolating after hospital failed to spot bug
- Real Madrid hand La Liga top spot back to Barcelona after loss to Real Betis
- Upskirting now a crime after woman's campaign
- Season Finale Recap: Fail to Succeed
- Alyssa Healy, Shafali Verma feature in Meg Lanning-led team of the tournament
Woman’s festive leggings features VERY X-rated fail – can you spot it? have 655 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at October 17, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.