She’s brought Hollywood prestige to The Sunday Project with a series of exclusive interviews. But Lisa Wilkson’s access to the A-list has reportedly ‘irritated’ executives at rival networks which have shows in the same time-slot, such as 60 Minutes and Sunday Night, The Daily Telegraph claims. The paper alleges that an unnamed TV executive called the 58-year-old’s access to highly-sought interviews ‘laughable’. ‘What is the point when no one is watching?’ Rival networks ‘irritated’ that Lisa Wilkinson is landing A-list interviews on The Sunday Project ‘It is laughable that managers and brands are going with The Sunday Project when their ratings are so low,’ the anonymous executive is claimed to have said. The unnamed TV source added: ’It seems like a waste of time. ‘They are obviously going with that show because of the Lisa factor, and she has been going very soft on the talent — but what is the point when no one it watching.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘It’s become a war between the Sunday Project and The… ‘Completely candid’: Lisa Wilkinson reveals what David… David Beckham reveals his ‘biggest ever regret’ in candid… ‘I’m slightly stricter with the boys’: David Beckham speaks… Share this article Share 62… Read full this story
- Smite Rivals: how the god-themed card game works
- Indie Interview: Slade Villena aka Roguestar on FleetCOMM
- Need For Speed Rivals is a living game, and a sign of things to come
- The big interview: Phil Harrison and Majd Bakar on Google Stadia
- Xbox Project Scarlett, 'Lockhart', and 'Anaconda'
- 'Boris doesn't NEED Nigel': Allies dismiss talk of Brexit general election pact with Farage as former Tory rival Matt Hancock backs him - and even Gove says he 'has what it takes' to be PM
- Every San Diego Comic-Con 2019 panel to watch out for this week
- Indie Interview – Dean Razavi of Vidar
- Many A True Nerd Interview Part 1 – YouTube, The Classics, and More
- Play NYC – An Interview With Playcrafting Founder & CEO Dan Butchko
'What is the point when no one is watching?' Rival networks 'irritated' that Lisa Wilkinson is landing A-list interviews on The Sunday Project have 320 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.