A wedding was interrupted when fire broke out at a posh Bolton hotel. Dozens of staff and guests were evacuated from the Last Drop Village Hotel and Spa due to a small electrical fire on Saturday afternoon. But firefighters were at the scene for just 15 minutes before the incident was under control and guests are now being allowed back inside. Nobody was injured during the incident. A Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said firefighters were called to the hotel, in Bromley Cross, just after 5pm on Saturday. He added: “It looks to have been a small electrical fire. “People were evacuated and firefighters were at the scene for 15 minutes. “One fire engine from Bolton North and two from Bolton attended the incident.” Photographs taken outside the hotel show guests evacuating to the courtyard, including what appear to be spa guests.