President Michael D Higgins yesterday came under a sustained attack from his presidential rivals over spending on hotels and flights during his seven years in Áras an Uachtaráin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry’s most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post’s extensive archive
- 'Kill Them All': Congressman Posts Unhinged Rant About Muslims After London Attacks
- Watch A Bugatti Veyron Attack Fuji Speedway
- Subaru WRX STI Type RA Time Attack Takes on the Transfagarasan Highway
- Diversifying the Canon: Interview with Kathleen Higgins
- Cleveland Browns Gunning for Playoffs This Season, Says Rashard 'Hollywood' Higgins
- PolitiFact fact-check: The facts on mass shootings, guns in the United States
- I Spent the Whole Unite the Right 2 Weekend Looking for Nazis and Ended Up at the White House
- Trump Spends His Christmas Break Attacking a Top FBI Official on Twitter
- London's new Muslim mayor is getting 'Trump-style' attacks on social media
- Netanyahu says Iran seeking means to attack Israel from Yemen