The six-storey high Premier Inn is taking shape in Market Street, Douglas.
And with work on the site clearly progressing, Premier Inn’s owner Whitbread is currently recruiting an experienced manager to run the hotel.
Dandara Commercial Limited was granted approval in September last year (17/00823/B) for an 85-bedroom hotel, complete with ground floor restaurant and bar.
The site is the former Bridson and Horrox print works at the back of Marks and Spencer, which was later used as a temporary private car park.
It appears that guests staying in the top floors of the budget chain hotel will have a bird’s eye view of the multi-storey car park above the store.
Premier Inn has more than 750 hotels around the UK.
- ‘Mushrooming budget hotels’ warning for Seven Sisters Road as Premier Inn gets planning permission
- Cheap Hotels in New York City at Affordable Prices
- How to Find a Cheap Hotel Offering Best Amenities
- The fashionable future of Plymouth revealed in new designs
- 50 state road trip: Affordable bed and breakfasts in each state
- The Rise and Fall of the New York Wheel
- Summer's Hot 100: What to do in New York all season long
- New York’s top real estate family creates Rego Park’s premier rental
- Kenya: Goons Unleash Terror in City Hotel to Defend Sonko's Reign