Agency: Agriculture and Rural Development This press release is being shared as a public service by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development on behalf of the company. GENA, INC 51488 Oro Road Shelby Township, MI 48315 586-251-2928 [email protected] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 16, 2018 Contact: Gordana Genadieva, Owner, 248-453-4436 No illnesses associated with the recalled products have been reported. The dairy products being recalled are packaged in the following plastic containers: 6-ounce, small clear tub 1.2-pound medium container 1.8-pound large container 15-pound medium pail 30-pound large pail Products include: Bulgarian Feta Style (Oro Cheese) French Feta Style (Oro Cheese) Greek Feta Style (Oro Cheese) The products can be identified by “Producer: GENA Inc.” on the label. See photographs of products below. Product was distributed in Michigan and Toledo, Ohio. GENA Inc. is… Read full this story
- High Ticket Product Creation - 4 Rewarding Steps to Make Money With High Ticket Product Creation
- How Do I Live Without Cheese?
- The 10 Most Dangerous Recalled Toys
- Classic Cheese and Wine Pairings
- How to Tell If Your Packaging Will Sell Your Product
- Enjoy Eating Dairy Products Again
- The Best Summer Cheeses
- Learn the Perfect Wine Cheese Pairings For Your Wine Tasting Party
- Lead Toy Recalls Continue While Congress Piddles, Parents Urged to Fill Gap With Advocacy, Vigilance
- Wine and Cheese Products For Picnics
GENA Inc (Oro Cheese) Recalls Feta Cheese Products Due to Mislabeling and Misbranding have 220 words, post on world.einnews.com at October 16, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.