ELON MUSK has joined the legion of people making their disapproval of Fortnite known.
The reasoning behind this in the fake story was “to save these kids from eternal virginity”.
These concerns echo those made by various groups of women earlier this year when they called for a ban on the game which was seriously disrupting their sex lives as it took over their partners’ entire lives.
He responded in kind by pointing out “reality is hard”
One Fortnite pro chose to engage with the eccentric billionaire directly by claiming to have had sex for the first time since starting to play Fortnite, to which the monied madman simply responded “online doesn’t count”.
Fans online were generally split over who won the encounter, with some suggesting that Epic and Fortnite “took the L”, while others suggested the unedifying spectacle left everyone worse off.
Earlier this month Prince Harry made his feelings about the game known, asking “what is wrong with parents” who let their children play the smash-hit online phenomenon when they’re still younger than the game’s rating of 12.
- Elon Musk breaks silence on Tesla's India entry, says 'as promised': Twitterati reacts with hilarious memes
- Elon Musk’s ‘futuristic’ public transport system blasted as ‘slow cars under flashy lights’
- Elon Musk to Donald Trump: If you leave the Paris Climate Agreement, I'm out
- For Elon Musk's SpaceX Starship programme more smoke, fire and shrapnel
- Twitter, Discord, Call of Duty, Roblox and others go DOWN in bizarre mass outage
- Twitter erupts after child tweets gibberish message from US nuclear-agency account
- Rocket Report: Scottish spaceport hits roadblock, Launcher moves to LA
- Biden WH keeps Trump's National Space Council despite mocking Space Force
- Watch highlights of Blue Origin’s space tourism rehearsal
- Blue Origin’s next rocket test will put humans on board, sort of
- World’s Fair 2.0: The mission to resurrect the greatest tech expo of all time
- NASA astronaut Mark Vande Hei readies for April flight to International Space Station
- SpaceX Crew Dragon spacecraft to get a glass dome for panoramic views
- Trump's H-1B visa freeze delivers blow to US tech sector
- Oscars 2021: Here's how Stuff's reviewers rated the best picture nominees
Elon Musk and Fortnite in hilarious ‘eternal virginity’ Twitter feud have 459 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 22, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.