GEORGE Ezra has seen his star soar over recent years, after racking up numerous hit songs.
But just who is the talented singer? And when is his next album out? Here’s what you need to know…
Who is George Ezra? What is his background?
George Ezra Barnett, 25, was born June 7, 1993 and is an English singer-songwriter and musician.
After releasing two EPs, Did You Hear the Rain? in October 2013 and Cassy O’ in March 2014, George shot to fame with the release of his hit single Budapest.
The song reached the top 10 in several countries around the world, reaching number one in Austria, Belgium, New Zealand and the Czech Republic.
After this, George’s debut album Wanted on Voyage, released in June 2014, reached number one in the UK and the top ten in seven other countries.
What are George’s hit songs?
George has scored numerous hits since he first emerged on the scene, they include:
- Blame It on Me
- Listen To the Man
- Did You Hear The Rain
- Cassy O’
- Leaving It Up to You
- Song 6
- Benjamin Twine
- Stand by Your Gun
Jacqueline Jossa admits motherhood is ‘hard work’ 11 days after giving birth
Casey Batchelor shows off ‘real mum body’ month after giving birth to Florence
David Walliams’ exes Ashley James & Lara Stone come face to face at ice cream bash
ON THE BALL
The lowdown on Zoe Ball on Sunday – including this week’s guests
Rylan shares smooch with Amanda Holden as they celebrate National Kissing Day
Does Jack Fowler play for Harlow Town and is the footballer any good?
Love Island’s Megan Barton-Hanson before and after snaps – plus leaked pics
DANI & DANNY’S VILLA REUNION
Is Danny Dyer really going to appear on Love Island 2018?
Where can you buy Love Island’s Megan Barton-Hanson’s Rimmel lipstick?
JACK THE JOKER
Meet Jack Fincham, the Love Island 2018 contestant who sells pens
All the details on Danny Dyer’s daughter Dani Dyer, who’s on Love Island 2018
Meet Laura Anderson, Love Island beauty who’s hooked up with Wes
When is George Ezra’s new album out?
George’s new album Staying At Tamara’s was released on March 23, 2018.
Taking to Twitter, he said: “That’s it, no going back, 11 songs that I’ve worked on for eighteen months,
“Finally available for all of us to listen to & to take with us wherever it may be that we end up.
“I hope you love it!”
Staying at Tamara’s is his second album and follows the 2014 hit, Wanted on Voyage.
Paradise, which was released back in January 2018, features on his album.
Other songs include:
- Pretty Shining People
- Don’t Matter How
- Get Away
- All My Love
- Hold My Girl
- Only a Human
- The Beautiful Dream
- Who is Glastonbury 2019 headliner George Ezra and what is his setlist for the Pyramid stage?
- What were George Michael’s biggest songs, why did he leave Wham! and who was his boyfriend Fadi Fawaz?
- What is Lady Gaga’s real name, what are her biggest songs and is she performing at Glastonbury 2019 with Bradley Cooper?
- Dustin Lynch Will Hail His Hometown on 'Tullahoma' Album & Stay Country Tour
- Ed Sheeran net worth – How much has the Perfect singer made?
- The George Michael we knew: celebrities remember him one year on
- The Top 10 Albums of 2014: Newsweek Picks
- Pop superstar George Michael dies aged 53
- From Carly Rae Jepsen to 'Poison': 15 Great '80s Songs That Aren't Actually From the '80s
- George Michael obituary
- R.I.P. George Michael
- A Definitive List of the Best Winter Albums (Released Between 1989 and 2011)
- The best albums of 2017: the full list
- George Michael postmortem is inconclusive, say police
- Zoe Ball reveals never-heard-before George Michael song will be released on Wednesday for Last Christmas film soundtrack
- Viva Friday Playlist: Victor Manuelle Releases a Christmas Album, Matisse & Camilo's Collab & More
- Summer of Love: Paradise that never was lives on in legend
- A Definitive List of the Best Summer Albums (Released Between 1985 and 1997)
- Whitney Houston: squandered talent of a record-breaking singer who had it all
- George Michael: This Is How (We Want You to Get High) review – punchy, poignant pop
Who is George Ezra, what are the Paradise singer’s biggest songs and when was his album Staying At Tamara’s released? have 705 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 6, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.