WHEN it comes to trying for a baby it can be a long and disheartening process. It’s very rare for a woman to become pregnant on the first few tries, which is why knowing which days you’re most likely to conceive is important. As with what seems like everything in a woman’s body, it’s governed by our menstrual cycle. At certain times of the month you are more fertile than others. Knowing when that is can boost your chances of having a baby. Women are most fertile within a couple of days of ovulation, when the ovaries release an egg, so that’s the best time to be getting down and dirty with your partner. What are the best days to have sex to get pregnant? The best days to have sex are the days leading up to and the days after ovulation. Sperm can live for several days inside the female body, so a few days before your body releases an egg still increases your chances of getting pregnant. To know when you are ovulating you first need to understand your menstrual cycle. A woman’s cycle lasts for about 28 days, and the first day of your cycle starts on… Read full this story
- APP REVIEW The Best Baby Monitor App Isn't Just for Babies
- Don’t be that guy: Avoid annoying behavior by following basic photography etiquette
- BEST OF ECT NEWS Open Source: The Sky Is Not Falling
- MAC BLOG SAFARI Pre: iPhone Killer for a Day?
- Suda 51 wants to make a game as distinctive as No More Heroes for Nintendo’s Switch
- LINUX PICKS AND PANS Black Lab Linux Is GNOME 3's Best Friend
- Best stuff to bring to the beach 2015
- Devil Daggers is the year's best game about shooting infinite skulls forever
- The 5 Best And 5 Worst Things About The Game Awards 2014 The Good Game Awards 2014 The Bad Game Awards 2014
- Radar Arms Race: Obvious solutions are not always best
The best days to have sex if you want to get pregnant – and avoid if you don’t have 320 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 5, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.