PUBLISHED: 07:07 06 September 2018 | UPDATED: 07:07 06 September 2018 Vicky Angear John and Sarah TV Celebrity Martin Roberts hosts the first Strictly Fun Dancing for Weston Hospicecare at the Winter Gardens (V) 24,3,18 (C)2016 Jeremy Long / JCLPhotography, all rights reserved Strictly Fun Dancing for Weston Hospicecare will return in March next year. The charity, which is based in Uphill, put on the glittering fundraiser for the first time last year and it is delighted to confirm its return in 2019.The event was a huge success, raising more than £22,000 for the hospice.More: Strictly Fun Dancing event raises £18k for Weston Hospicecare.Weston Hospicecare is now looking for couples keen to take part in the fundraiser.Event organiser Kelsey Dehaney said: “Last year was far more successful than any of us at Weston Hospicecare imagined it could be. “To raise more than £22,000 for one evening of glamour and fun is fantastic and it wasn’t just the dancers – staff, volunteers and attendees on the night enjoyed themselves. “Our patients thoroughly enjoyed looking at the photos and watching the event video which makes this event extra special.“We want to make it even better in 2019 and ensure Strictly Fun Dancing… Read full this story
- Former U.S. President Barack Obama makes a return visit to Vietnam
- Jennifer Lopez, Forever a Fly Girl, Is Making a Dance Competition for NBC
- Reno 911! Making A Return
- Meghan King Edmonds reveals she may make dramatic return to RHOC as she ‘misses’ the show
- Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick to Make Broadway Return in Neil Simon's 'Plaza Suite'
- Charles Venn's wife on Karen Clifton - what she REALLY thinks of their sexy Strictly dances
- Israel Folau reportedly looking to make NRL return after RA split
- Emmerdale legend Claire King to make explosive return as Kim Tate after 20 years
- Peter Kay is 'getting better' and could make TV return at tonight's NTAs, claims Chris Evans
- Team USA defeats Arizona as Bobby Dalbec makes his return to Hi Corbett Field
Strictly dance competition for Weston Hospicecare to make welcome return in 2019 have 324 words, post on www.thewestonmercury.co.uk at September 5, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.